Our new phone system is now up and running and is working well.
This new system enables us to monitor and answer calls in a more efficient manner.
Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please listen to all the options and select the most appropriate for your call.
Option 1- Appointments
Option 2 - Cancel an appointment
Option 3 - Home Visit request
Option 4 - Test results (after 2pm only)
Option 5 - Prescriptions
Option 6 - Secretaries
Option 9 - For all other queries
Patients who have repeat medication
you will need to order your repeat medication in one of the following ways,
- Post in the letter box (if the surgery is closed)
- Place your repeat slip in the box in our reception
- Fax the request to 01945 476900
- Post the request to the Surgery at our address above (include a S.A.E. if you would like your prescription posted back to you)
- Order online from this website ( you will need to register for this service please visit the Surgery for a online registration form or download and print here, Online registration form you will need photo ID and proof of address to register)
The Surgery does not accept repeat prescription requests by telephone.Your chosen chemist will still be able to collect your prescription from the surgery and dispense it for you as they have done previously.
For more information why we are doing this see Repeat prescriptions
A team of Inspectors attended for the day and looked at all aspects of the Surgery. The Surgery and our Patient Participation Group are very happy to have been awarded a GOOD rating by the Care Quality Commission after their inspection.
To see full report please click here.
Are your details correct?
It is important that we hold the correct contact details for you, if you have recently moved house or changed your telephone number please use this link to inform us of your changes.
Existing patients can enjoy access to our wide range of services at the touch of a button. Whether managing your appointment or ordering a repeat prescription you can now do both without leaving your home.
Visit us on Facebook
(Site updated 23/02/2017)